Customer service

Construction flow

Form for ordering/cancellation of construction power If you need temporary power for a short period of time, for example in connection with house construction, use of machinery, an event or other purposes, we rent out construction power boxes for both 230 V and 400 V. To ensure that the construction power box is set up at the desired time, it must be ordered at least [...].

Construction power Read More "


Are you moving? Remember to cancel or book your grid rental and electricity contract. Your electricity supplier will arrange this for you. This also applies if you are transferring the agreement to someone else. Remember to let us know as soon as possible to avoid paying for a property you have moved out of. You can find an overview of

Moving Read More "